... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Friday, August 29, 2008

Extreme Home Makeovers -- Baby Edition

You know how everyone is doing these makeovers these days on TV. Well, I think people should consider baby makeovers. Take an average home and give a baby five minutes to make it truly spectacular!
Take this hallway for instance. It is pretty blah right now...
But, as you can see, it is much more interesting after I'm finished with it!

And what looks like a normal wardrobe...


... becomes memorable as soon as I empty all the contents!

As you can see, I have uncovered some interesting things here in my Daddy's underwear drawer ... such as his stash of chocolate!
Isn't that much more interesting than being neat?





No comments:

Post a Comment