... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Last Smartie ... No Monkey Business!

Hi there!
Sorry I haven't posted much lately!
I have been too busy having a great time with
Grandma and Grandpa O'Donnell
(Gamaw and Papak)!
-
They are the ones who gave me this beautiful new coat...
-
at my belated birthday smartie!
(I think I stretched out my second birthday
just about as long as humanly possible!)
And I got other fun presents too!
-

Like my MONKEY!

As soon as I opened his bag...

I started dancing around with him!

- I also got some fun little surprises...

like these stickers!

How do I look?

We had a fun meal with some favorite foods...

and there were decorations ...

cute photos...

(You can see baby Benjamin in this one!)

Don't you just love this one?

and of course we had a cake!

I have gotten pretty good at blowing out candles!

Yummy! I know what to do with this!

Mmmm ... delicious!

It was a wonderful smartie!

And Monkey has been my constant companion ever since!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ada,

    I've been waiting for these pictures. So glad you guys had a great time with Grandma & Grandpa O'Donnell. You're growing up so fast - love the brown & blue outfit and those curls are just adorable. Thanks for posting - we always enjoy keeping up with you this way. Lots & lots of love to you and your parents (& that little brother on the way, too!) :)

    Auntie Joy (for all of us)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ada,

    It's Auntie Joy again... Caleb just saw these pictures and had to bring his "Chris Monkey" over to say Hi! to your new monkey. Did you know that they are identical? :) Caleb says Hi! to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Caleb!
    Grandma told me that you had a monkey too! Sometime we should plan a play date for our monkeys to get together! My monkey goes with me everywhere lately -- except the bathtub -- Mommy wouldn't let me take him in there! Hope I get to see you sometime soon! Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete