... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Madeline

"In an old house in Paris that was covered in vines,
Lived 12 little girls in two straight lines.
In two straight lines they broke their bread,
and brushed their teeth, and went to bed!"
-
Lately. I have been very excited about my Madeline books.
I was extremely excited when I got this outfit from Grammie!
I call it my "Madeline dress" because it looks like the school uniform Madeline wears
(sweater set & plaid skirt).
-
& Aunt Ginny gave me a set of the Madeline books!
I love the whimsical illustrations!
(I like to call Mommy "Ms. Clavel" sometimes!)
-

Yesterday, Mommy & I had a Madeline themed day...
I dressed up as Madeline, we read all the books, watched the movie,
& had croissants & hot chocolate!
-
Mmm... délicieux!

4 comments:

  1. That's an adorable picture of you in the "Madeline" outfit, Ada! :) Maybe you'll have to introduce Madeline to your cousins when you come for Christmas. Anything that includes croissants has got to be good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that last comment was from Auntie Joy (if you didn't already guess that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED the Madeline books too. She looks so cute in her outfit. You're an unbelievable mom- you make everything so fun! I hope I can be even a tenth of as good of a mom as you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Encore, encore! (nice French by the way :-)

    ReplyDelete