... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Easter Pictures Coming Soon! :-)

We made an appointment to have our Easter pictures made ...
Mommy is so excited about the Easter outfits she has for Benjamin & me!
Here is a look back at Easter's past ...
-
Here is last year's dress.
2010
-
I wore this Easter dress to see the cherry blossoms in Seattle!
2009
-
Who can forget this famous picture?
I was not excited about the grass!
2008

Stay tuned nest week for the cutest boy/girl Easter outfits you have ever seen! :-)

3 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see them! :) I love Easter outfits! Haven't gotten the girls' yet. I do have a few weeks, right? Between the stores and your post I am a bit worried!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, Matt does love his Easter outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matt,
    I didn't know you were such an Easter enthusiast! ;-)

    You still have lots of time. The reason we already have ours is they were both gifts/hand-me-downs.

    Since I have a boy & a girl, they don't match often. So, I got really excited when they got coordinating outfits for Easter! ;-)

    -Kate

    ReplyDelete