... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Hanging out

Tonight was not as cold as it has been so we went downtown to meet
Daddy after work and walk around the city square.
We had a great time!
For those of you who have been asking, I still love to be in my sling!
Mommy put it away for a about a month this summer
because I was getting so heavy.
But, then she found a way to adjust it
for a bigger baby and it is still really comfortable!
We use it almost everyday, and I really love to nap in it!

1 comment:

  1. What kind do you have? I had one for Alise when she was tiny, but she is definately too big for it now. She slept like a log in it though and I'd love to get a new one. Looks like yours is adjustable. Love it!

    ReplyDelete