... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Monday, October 27, 2008

Mommy is definitely up to something!

Mommy has been acting very suspicious lately!
She has been trying to recreate all these treats she found online.

She has been practicing her cake decorating skills.

And then I found these papers on the table.
Can someone please read this to me?


She had a whole bunch of them, but she wouldn't let me touch them!


And then, when Daddy was carrying me on his shoulders I spotted this!

What do you suppose this is all about?
Is there something I should know?

2 comments:

  1. Kate, they are so sweet. I wish you were closer, I won cake decorating classes from Wilton, and I need a buddy to go with me. How did you make the snowflakes on top?

    I wish we could be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just melted white chocolate and piped it onto wax paper in the shape of snowflakes and let it cool. I wish we were closer too! I miss you guys a lot! Can't wait to see you again! I would love to go to cake decorating classes -- I've always wanted to do that! Maybe someday! Love you guys! Kate

    ReplyDelete