... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Safe and Sound

Just wanted to let everyone know that we are safe and sound at Grammie and Gramps' house. We had a great trip. I enjoyed every bit of the first flight-- making friends on the airplane, reading books, playing with stickers, looking out the window etc. On the second flight I just decided to sleep most of the way, which my parents really appreciated.

We are all catching up on sleep right now. My days and nights are a little off. I woke up at 3:00 a.m. and wanted to play this morning. But, eventually we will get things sorted out!

I will post some pictures today or tomorrow! Thanks everybody for praying for us!

Love, Ada Marie

1 comment: