... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Saturday, April 18, 2009

We found a house!

Well, my sincere apologies for my delinquency on the blog...
you see, after we made it to America safe and sound,
things got a bit hectic!
-
First, we all got really bad colds...
then we had a busy family Easter weekend,
then Mommy and Daddy went on a house hunt!
-
But, this is what they found...
a 3 bedroom/2bath near Grammie and Gramps.
Welcome to our house!
The door is open, come on in!
-

So, the front of the house needs some landscaping...
anyone want to come over and help out?
Mommy wants to plant some azeleas.
-

This is the kitchen
Mommy really loves it!
-
The kitchen/living/dining area is all very open and bright.
-

Here is the view from the fireplace.
-

Here is one of the bathrooms.
-

Here is Daddy in the backyard.
To his right is a big fig tree!
He is so excited about that!
-
We are all so excited about the house.
For once, the economic situation is working in our favor.
Right now rent is more than mortgage payments in MS.
So, everything worked out for us to get this place.
We are so grateful!
-
It has so much room to run around!
I can't wait to play in the backyard too!
-

4 comments:

  1. Ada Marie your house looks so fun! Can I come and play in your new backyard with you? I love the outside!! I hope you will come and visit me too in NC; I can't wait to meet you!
    --Thomas Charles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ada Marie, your new house looks wonderful!! Can I am come and play with you in your new backyard? I love to be outside! I hope you will come and play with me in NC soon too. I can't wait to meet you!
    --Thomas Charles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new house!

    ReplyDelete