... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Help us out ...

So, Mommy, Daddy, & I have had some discussion lately about what will happen to my blog when Benjamin comes. Although some families do run multiple blogs (one for each child), my Mommy doesn't really think we are up to this. And, since this year she has been seriously delinquent and terribly behind in transcribing my blog posts -- I tend to agree with her. So, we thought we would turn to you, beloved readers, and see what sage advice you would be so kind as to bestow upon us. Benjamin will begin writing guest editorials for the blog very soon. I think after he is born we will probably alternate posting.

In light of that, should we change the name as it appears on the top of the blog? Should we change the web address as well (www.adamariesthoughts.blogspot.com)? And, do you have any good name suggestions?
Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. What a dilemma! The adult side of me says it would be better to keep the same address since I have it memorized and bookmarked everywhere. But, the middle child in me says Ben probably would like to be represented in the blog title at least, if not the address. That's a tough one :-)

    ReplyDelete