... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday 2010

We all had a wonderful Easter,
here are a few highlights!
First, we went to church...



Then we went outside...




Then we went over to Grammie's for a fancy Easter lunch.
After that I took a nap, and when I woke up
I got to open my Easter basket!
-

Then we went outside to hunt for Easter eggs...
-

After I found one, I just wanted to run around and play,
so Daddy had to find the rest of the eggs for me!
-
Good job Daddy -
catching up on childhood memories!
-
Then I got to enjoy some of my Easter treats!
-
and I shared some with Ompa.
Actually, the first two attempts to give
Ompa a jelly bean were unsuccessful ...
somehow they kept ending up in my mouth at the last minute!
But on the third try I managed to give him one!
-
Happy Easter Everyone!

1 comment: