... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Saturday Brunch

Everyone in our house has a different idea
of what Saturday mornings are for...
Daddy says, "Sleeping!"
I say, "Watching cartoons in your pj's!"
&
Mommy says, "Having a leisurely family brunch!"
-
Today was one of those rare Saturdays
when the stars aligned and we all got what we wanted.
Daddy slept, I watched Thomas the Train, and Mommy made brunch.
Daddy & I were both a little reluctant to come to the table,
but the smell of yummy food enticed us!
-
I look a little grumpy here because I want to eat the food & not pose for pictures!
-
We had fruit, yogurt dip, sausages (made of turkey),
and Pinch-Me-Cake!
(a.k.a. Monkey Bread or Pecan Bunt Cake)
-

It was all very yummy -
I really liked the yogurt dip (I called it ice cream!).
The turkey sausages are very good too - Mommy was excited about them because they are low sodium but still taste really nice.
-
Not a very ladylike picture ...
but it was sure fun to eat!
-
Daddy thought we should have a picture of Mommy with the Pinch-Me Cake since she made it and it looked so pretty. Mommy was not super excited about having her picture taken because she was sporting a casual Saturday morning just-rolled-out-of-bed style - but that's ok.
-
I tried to get a picture of Daddy eating,
but he was too fast ...
he had already eaten two helpings of cake at this point!
-
In this picture I was saying, "The mess, right here!"
This was in response to Mommy's question,
"Where did that mess come from?" ;)
-
When my tummy was nice and full,
I decided to take it easy.
After all, that is what Saturdays are for, right?
-

No comments:

Post a Comment