... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Family Fun Night: Pajama Party!

This week for Family Fun Night we invited Grammie, Gramps, and Ompa for a Pajama Party!
We ate waffles, bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, and fruit with orange juice, milk, and coffee to drink!
-
Then we played a game kinda like musical chairs where we all had pillows and we passed them while the music was playing. There were not enough pillows, so one person was left without a pillow when the music stopped. Then we would all throw our pillows at them!
-
I'll let the pictures speak for themselves...
it quickly devolved into a pillow fight!
-




I thought it was great fun!
-
Somehow, Ompa ended up with all the pillows!
-
It was nice to have some quality time with some of my grandparents!
-
Grammie is worn out from the pillow fight!
-
What about me? Well, I am not tired at all! In fact I would like to play again!
Can we start the music please! :)

Editor's Note: Ada Marie was actually so tired after all the fun and merriment that she went to bed early and slept late the next morning! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Wish we could have been there - I LOVE breakfast foods (especially at non-breakfast hours of the day) and the pillow-fight looked like fun!

    HUGS,

    Auntie Joy, et al

    ReplyDelete
  2. Auntie Joy,
    I wish you all could have been here too! I'm sure Caleb and Anya would have enjoyed throwing pillows around with us! ;) We were all laughing pretty hard by the time it was over! :)
    We miss you guys! Thanks for leaving comments!
    - Ada Marie

    ReplyDelete