... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Monday, August 24, 2009

Swing-side?

One of the things I say a lot is, "Swing-side?"
The literal translation is, "My dear Mother,
would you be so kind as to take me somplace outside
with swing such as Grammie's house or the park?"
-
Well, guess what happened on Saturday?
I went outside in our backyard...
and there was a swing set of my very own!
It is my Birthday/Christmas present from Grammie and Gramps.
Mommy picked out the one she wanted last week,
and Gramps and Ompa came over and put it up.
-
I ran outside and shrieked with delight and disbelief!
Then I decided to try it out!
-
I really like the glider and the swings are fun too!
I hear there is also a slide and a see-saw that are coming next weekend!
-
Here is an action shot of the swing in motion!
I'm going super fast!
-
Two old men sit and admire their handiwork.
They are enjoying a much deserved glass of water
after working hard in the hot-Mississippi-August-sun
to put the swing set together!
-
After swinging to my heart's content,
I showed Gramps my appreciation by
crawling up in his lap and falling asleep!
-
He said it was all worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment