... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Thursday, August 13, 2009

My Bedroom Thus Far...

It is a bit funny to call this "my" room.
It is for me, but everything in it was a gift from someone.
Thanks everybody for making my room so nice!
These little girls with parasols were made by Aunt Allene
when my mommy was a little girl.
They are really special.

Here is my "BIG Girl Bed!"
It is part of an antique set that my mommy slept on it as a little girl.
Thanks to Grammie and Gramps for letting me borrow it!
The netting, lamp, and flower nightlights are from Ikea.
Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa O'Donnell for the housewarming gift!
I LOVE these night lights, because I can turn them on and off by myself!
-

This picture turned out fuzzy, but it says "Ada Marie" on the afgan.
-
Here is another view of the bed dresser.
Mommy has some curtains to hang up in the windows and
is planning on painting at least some of the walls.
Maybe she will get that done this weekend.
She is still finishing up in the play room!
Pictures of both will be posted when she is finished!
-

The vintage Pooh Bear prints are from Aunt Ginny!
And my Mommy loves owls ... and butterflies.
So, she painted some on the wall.
Daddy came home from work while she was working on it,
and offered to help with the owl's eyes (which were kinda hard).
I think their joint effort turned out pretty well, don't you?
-
There is still one large wall that I didn't show you!
Daddy is painting a forest scene on it.
I will post a picture when it is ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment