... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Monday, August 31, 2009

"Smarties"

Did you know I have a birthday coming up?
Well, it's actually still over 3 months away.
But, my Mommy has started making some plans.
This year I'm going to have three "Smarties" or small parties instead of one big one!


Smarty #1
The first one is going to be thanksgiving weekend when my Mommy's family will all be in town. We are going to have a puppy party. (Btw ... Rumor has it I will be getting a puppy, but it's a secret!) This is the kind of puppy Daddy wants to get!

Save Me

And Mommy will attempt these cupcakes!


Arent' these great? The dog faces are made out of rolled out candies!
-

Smarty #2
Then on my actual birthday we are going to do some kind of fun outing. This depends a little on the weather. It may be a picnic or the zoo or maybe something indoors. Sometimes December in MS can be really nice, but sometimes it is cold.

-
Smarty #3
Then, in January Grandpa and Grandma are coming to visit! So I'm going to have another smarty then! Isn't that great! I think that one is going to be a butterfly & ladybug party. I'm really into butterflies right now. My Mommy has some ideas for that one too. Take a look...

Ladybug Appetizers Recipe

Mommy definitely wants to make these!

Crescent Butterflies Recipe

Maybe these garlic bread butterflies too.


And she really wants to make something like this butterfly cake!


2 comments:

  1. Ada Marie, if your mommy pulls off these smarties, she is going to put all other mothers to shame because the rest of us are not that creative or talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have the recipe for the ladybug appetizers? Did you use a tomatoe for the ladybug and olives for the head? But what did you use for the spots??

    ReplyDelete