... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Big Girl Party!

Now that I use the big girl potty and get to wear big girl panties,
Mommy and I had a big girls party!
-
Since it was a girl party, we made shortbread cookies
with pink icing and pink lemonaid.
As you can see, I was very excited about it!
I helped shape the cookies and stir the lemonaid!
The shortbread cookies were pretty good actually,
even though they come from Mommy's "Healthy Kids" cookbook.
-
Then we made necklaces which was fun.
I am very good at decorating toilet paper tubes,
so if you ever need any just let me know.
Here Mommy models my handiwork,
I was too hyper to sit for the picture.
-
Mommy tried to get a picture of me in my new big girl panties!
I'm not much for posing
in front of the camera these days as you can see!
-
Perhaps now that I am a big girl,
Mommy will be able to convince me to put clothes on my babies,
But, she hasn't succeeded yet!
-
Thanks for joining our party! Bye Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment