... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Monday, August 24, 2009

Foodie Favorites

Aunt Ginny came to visit this weekend! I gave her a big smile and a hug when we picked her up at the airport! And I started saying "Ginny" more clearly while she was here!
-
We did a lot of fun things playing games, shopping, hanging out, and eating some special meals!
-
This week Mommy has been working on the sweet-breads from her cookbook. This is a carmel roll. She also made cinnamon peacan rolls that were very good.
-
To make up for the not-so-healthy sweet breads. Mommy asked Daddy to work some of his magic on the grill and we had lovely grilled zucchini with our dinner. I loved them!
-
We also had grilled corn (also a favorite of mine) and African "Meat Sticks" which are cooked in a peanut sauce! Everything was wonderful! I didn't go for the meat, but the grown-ups liked it!
-
But, don't feel sorry for me! I did enjoy the corn...
-
... very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment