... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Potty Update

Hello Everyone!
I have now gone two days without any potty mishaps! Hurray! I still use a diaper for nap and bed times. Other than that, I don't use them anymore! Today we are going to church and taking the potty chair with us. We'll see how it goes! This is my first time to go anywhere besides a quick trip to the store or for a short walk. Hopefully I can manage to use the potty at church too! :)
Love, Ada Marie

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Ada! Good job Mom and Dad! She is doing great! I put a couple of new pictures of Alise up on Facebook, so you can keep an eye on her.
    Much Love,
    Aunt Rachel, Uncle Michael and Alise

    ReplyDelete