... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Friday, July 31, 2009

Family Fun Night: Potty Party

Tonight was Family Fun Night!
I'm pretty excited about it!
That is because we are having a Potty Party to celebrate my accomplishments this week!
-
In honor of going all day without an accident, we had a Party and everything started with a P !!!
We had Pork Chops with Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, Miniture Chocolate Pies, and well, err, um ... green beans because Daddy hates Peas.
Anyway, you get the idea.
-
Oh, and I got a Prize for doing so well on the Potty! Daddy got me a car that is really cool!
And I got to bring my new baby to the table and feed her.
Her name is Potty Patty!
-
And then, right after my Potty Party, I had a big Paccident on the new Pcarpet in our house!
Oops! or should I say "Poops!"
;-)
Anyway, Mommy and Daddy didn't make a big deal about it,
they just cleaned it up.
And, on the plus side, I got a second bath which is always fun!


Then after I had a bath and various other cleaning solutions and sanitizers had been applied to the carpet, we had some fun singing together at the Piano!
haha! Just had to get one more in there!


2 comments:

  1. Way to go Ada! I'm quite impressed - potty training at 19 months... :) (Don't think I'll tell Caleb though - don't want to rub it in, but maybe you can help with Anya when the time comes! :))

    We love you & miss you lots!

    Auntie Joy, et al

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aunt Joy! I hear that boys are a lot harder than girls. I just got fascinated by the potty a few weeks ago and wanted to try it myself! I kind of surprised my parents by liking it so much! I really like doing the happy potty dance with Mommy! Anya can borrow my potty baby sometime if she wants! ;)

    ReplyDelete