... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Friday, July 24, 2009

Family Fun Night: Pool-style

This week Family Fun Night ended up on Friday because ...
well, the week just got away from us all!
-
Dinner (for the Foodies out there) was herb mashed potatoes, chicken from the grill, steamed veggies, and homemade garlic bread.
I am personally a big fan of the mashed potatoes and the chunks of grilled chicken. Also, I have discovered a love for green beans so I picked some of those out too!
And I like to lick the butter off of the garlic bread. But then I'm done with them.
-
And then we all three hung out in the pool.
Here is Daddy relaxing and appreciating the fact that Grammie got us a kiddie pool that is seven feet long!
-
I enjoyed splashing around and bouncing with Daddy.
-
Oops! And then I bounced around a little too much!
-
No worries! I don't really care if my face gets wet!
I just keep on playing!
-
And making some pretty funny faces!
-
... like this one...
-
... and especially this one!

Good night everyone!
Thanks for reading!
-

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Ada,

    You are going to be some swimmer .... or maybe fish is the better term! We are proud of you!! Looks like Dad is doing alright too.

    Kate, that picture in the tulips is gorgeous.

    Luv, Grandma and Grandpa O'D

    ReplyDelete