... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Thursday, July 23, 2009

It's My Potty and I'll Cry If I Want To!

Lately, I've been showing a lot of interest in...
the bathroom.
I want to see what goes on in there,
inspect the equipment,
admire the acoustics,
and most of all ...
play in the toilet water!
-
So, Mommy got me a new book this week and I love it!
I like the smiling faces and the colorful flaps.
-

And, she got me my own potty chair yesterday to go with it!
-

So, today we started getting
to know each other, the chair and I!
So far I have done two BM's and one tinkle in the chair.
I'm sorry if this is TMI (too much info) for some of you,
but inquiring minds will want to know.
This whole process is apparently very exciting to my parents
who act like what I have just produced is solid gold!
Each time I go in the potty Mommy and Daddy clap their hands and say, "Yipee!"

-

After each time I go, I carefully put my dolly on to take a turn.
In this picture she kindly demonstrates how to use the chair in case you were wondering.
Mommy didn't think it would be quite suitable to take pictures of me on the chair.
I think when I am about 15 I will probably appreciate this!
-

And in other news,
I entertained my parents for hours the other night by dancing around in Daddy's hat!
-

Don't I have the rapper look down pretty well?
Wuzzup Ya'll!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Three cheers for the potty chair! How exciting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD JOB ADA!!! Hope Aysha is doing as well!

    luv you, Gr'ma and Gr'pa o'd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ada, Did you know that your daddy was a wrapper in a special program at the end of school program in 6th grade and he received a standing ovation. Looks like you follow in his footsteps.:)

    Kate -- love your commentaries!

    luv, gr'ma & gr'pa o'd

    ReplyDelete