... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Monday, July 13, 2009

Family Fun Night

Last week we reinstituted Family Fun Night after taking a hiatus in April, May and June.
We had so much fun visiting relatives and going on vacation those months, that we didn't have to set aside special fun time. But now we are getting into a routine, so we set aside Tuesday nights for Family Fun Night. For our first one, we went to Chuck E. Cheese which was wonderful!
-
I got to have a sucker which was a wonderful treat!
-
Mommy and I were really good at stomp the spider!
-
I got to meet Chuck E. Cheese himself.
I was terrified of him at first, but then I liked him.
Excuse this boy walking into our picture, it was a crowded place!
-
Daddy helped me play a lot of games too!
-
And we ate one of my favorite things -- PIZZA!
(This is what happens when you ask a very busy waiter to take your picture!)
-
Anyway, it was a really fun time!
This week we got to go back again for cousin Patrick's birthday!
The second time I had even more fun because I had Patrick to play with!

No comments:

Post a Comment