... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Friday, July 24, 2009

Tour De House -- Living/Dining Rooms


This table was given to us by a nice family in our church.
And the chairs are borrowed from Grammie and Gramps.
-
The piano is also from Grammie and Gramps.
Everyday Mommy and I play the piano together and sing our way through my book of children's songs. It's really fun, even if my additional notes are not always harmonious!
-
And the painting was painted by my Great-Grandma Phillips.
Mommy found it yesterday packed away in a box of Daddy's old stuff that he had forgotten about. She asked me to be sure and tell Grandma O'Donnell that we have it! :)
-
This is the table where I do my art work.
It belonged to Ompa and GranGran, and now it has been passed down four generations to me!
-

And now we move on to the living area.
This is Mommy's favorite chair to curl up in with a book!
The accent wall is actually a really dark red, but for some reason it looks kinda pinkish here!
-
This is to show you the TV that Daddy got for Fathers' Day/Birthday!
He is very happy about it.
-
I think we will soon be replacing that picture of Aunt Joy's family with a new one!
We need one with Anya in it!
-
Here is the living room at a glance.
The painting over the fireplace belonged to GranGran.
Mommy really loves it.
-
So, that's the installment for today.
Now we seem to be on a roll, so perhaps we will do the kitchen next.
Tune in to see what's hot in the kitchen!

2 comments:

  1. David & Kate, So glad you found Gr. Gr'ma's picture. That is the one I was looking for.

    Kate the picture you love from you Gr.ma I recognize as one my folks also had. It is beatiful - brings back memories. Your house is really looking good!

    By the way, I am, will keep looking for the alabaster coffee set the Gr. Gr'ma Phillips had.
    luv, Gr'ma o'd

    ReplyDelete