... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Ayise?

Yesterday afternoon we skyped with Uncle Michael, Aunt Rachel, and Cousin Alise. Since then I've been going to the computer about every 5 minutes and saying, "Ayise?"or "Please, Mommy? Ayise Please?" Mommy thinks this is very cute! She lets me look at pictures of Alise. I like that too, but it isn't as fun as live video. Alise is a lot of fun to watch because she is walking around now (with one hand free!). I can't wait to see her again! :)

1 comment:

  1. Ada, I wish you were just around the corner. That way when Aunt Rachel wanted to avoid house work, she could just plunk Ayise in the stroller and walk on over, and you girls could play and play. We really are looking forward to the next time you cousins can be together! Maybe next time you see Alise she'll be cruising with no hands! Love you!

    ReplyDelete