... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Monday, August 24, 2009

Quack Quack!

There is a lake near our house that has ducks.
I really like going to feed them!
I call them "Quack-quacks!"
-
This weekend Aunt Ginny came to visit and
we all went to a fun restaurant on the water!
It's a Jackson favorite that is famous for their fish and french fries.
It's a cool place made to look like an old boat,
and they serve your food in tin cups and plates.
And the waiter flips the corn bread way up in the air!
-
I didn't like the fish, but I did enjoy some french fries.
But my favorite part was the ducks!
They have a lot of them! And you can feed them! They will come right up to you!

Here I am trying to get Gramps to help me jump in the water!
-
He restrained me! But I had a good time anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment