... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Friday, July 31, 2009

Warning: If you don't like potty talk, skip this one!

So I was coloring with my crayons today,
... when I got a funny feeling.
So I pushed away from the table and went
and sat on the potty with my new baby.
-

Hmmm... Maybe I'll just sit here a minute and see what happens!
-
After I taste-tested her drink ...
-
... I gave her some.
-
Then my turn was finished (sucessfully) and it was baby's turn to sit on the potty.
And, yes as it so happens, she goes in the potty too!
I found this very exciting!
-
So exciting that I thought maybe some other friends needed a turn on the potty as well!
-
So, I gave everyone a chance to use the potty.
But none of them were really prepared for this.
-
I even gave my bouncy ball a try.
Mommy thought this was hilarious!
-
What? Don't you think everyone should get a turn?
I like to be fair about things.
-
After giving everyone a chance on the potty, I took my baby for a walk.
-

Despit Mommy's protests, I prefer to keep my baby in the nude.
She did come with clothes, I just always take them off of her!
-
Except when it is nap time.
Then I insist that my baby wear her diaper just like I do!
That way we both stay dry while we sleep!
-

1 comment:

  1. Wow, potty parties look like fun!! I think it is worth it Ada! luv ya, gr'ma and gr'pa o'd

    ReplyDelete