... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Monday, September 7, 2009

Life According to Bennett and Thomas

Bennett: Hey lets go play some catch in the water!
Thomas: Okay, but Ada Marie is still sleeping...
-
Bennett: I'll just chew on this for a minute while we wait for her to wake up.
Isn't that what footballs are for?
-
Thomas: Oh, don't be silly! Football is serious business at my house!
Just ask my Mommy!
-

Bennett: Oh, Look! I saw her eyelids flutter!

She's waking up!

-

Hurray! Now we can all go play in the water!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, our little sleeping beauty -- looks like you and your mommy and daddy had a great Labor Day!! What fun --- glad you had your swimming lessons. Hugs and kisses, (and luv to your mom and dad too)! Gr'ma and Gr'pa O'D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thomas says: Ada Marie, I had such a good time meeting you and playing with you. I hope to see you again soon! You'll have to teach me this walking thing you do (and the ability to sleep anywhere thing you do). And I'll be sure to tell you all about the awesomeness of the Ohio State Buckeyes and the Irish of Notre Dame.

    ReplyDelete