... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Monday, September 7, 2009

A few highlights from the weekend

This weekend we went to Virginia Beach to visit with Mommy's college friends.
I got to meet Baby Thomas and Baby Bennett!
On Saturday we went to the beach.
When we got there, I was still sleeeping!
-
Thomas is trying to wake me up and show me the ocean!
-

When I woke up it took me a few minutes to get used to the ocean, but then I loved it!

Here we are enjoying the awesome weather!

-

I especially loved jumping in the waves!

-


Woo-Hoo! This is fun!

-

This is a funny picture from the airport.
I'm kinda tired in this picture.
I'm a really good little traveler.
I slept through most of the flying.
-

"Aunt Rachel" read me my bedtime story.

She also gave me a new Cinderella backpack (to make up for the long-forgotten lunchbox which caused so much consternation!).

My other "Aunt Rachel" gave me a new baby doll too!

I am such a blessed little girl!

-

No comments:

Post a Comment