... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Birthday to Mommy

Mommy's birthday is this weekend, and we have already started celebrating!
Monday night is date night, and my parents usually go out for coffee or to a bookstore.
This week Daddy took Mommy out to dinner!
And then he took her shopping to spend her birthday money.
-
Mommy's Note: Thanks so much to Grandma and Grandpa O'Donnell for the very sweet card and birthday money! It was fun to spend it!
-
There were a few things for the kitchen that Mommy had been wanting since we moved.
She got some cookie sheets and a casserole dish.
She also had fun picking out a new wallet which is handy because she can keep all of her important stuff in it and easily move it from laptop bag to my Cinderella backpack etc.
-
Tonight Mommy put the cookie sheets to good use
and made cheese bread with spicy dipping sauce.
-
She also made beef and green chili enchilladas in her new casserole dish.
-
Here we are enjoying our dinner!
-

I got a hold of Mommy's wallet and used her unlock button as a cell phone!
These days I pretty much pick up anything and pretend it's a cell phone.
-
Daddy caught me ... I am trying to sneak away
before Mommy notices that I have her new wallet!

No comments:

Post a Comment