... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Mommy & Me Swim Class


Daddy gave me a hug as I headed out the door for my Water Babies Mommy & Me Swim Class! I loved the class! My teacher is nice and she showed us all kinds of creative games and activities. Today I learned so many new things like how to to kick my feet across the pool, hold on to the side of the pool, lay on my back in the water, and go down the water slide! That last one was my favorite! In fact, I had so much fun that I cried when Mommy told me it was time to go home. Actually, I cried a good portion of the ride home. I was very, very sad! But, Mommy says we will go back next week! So, I'll have to learn to wait until then. Patience does not come naturally to babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment