... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Pumpkin Party

Last weekend we went to a Pumpkin Party!
This included lots of Pumpkiny Treats and games.
In my typical festive manner, I dressed accordingly!
***
Amazing what can happen with two orange dish towels
and some black paper, isn't it?!

Well, I'm done with this photo shoot guys...
Sorry, there are other things to do.

I know you want more pictures, Mommy,
but I am really engrossed in what I'm doing now.
Sorry, that's all your getting today!
Bye!


7 comments:

  1. I am still trying to tell you I love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm . . . I sense a new Superhero on the horizon. Maybe SuperPumpkin? (The costume looks like a cape in the last picture :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Ada Marie,
    You are the cutest "pumpkin treat" I have ever seen. Tell your mommy that you remind me of her at that age and don't forget that your job is to keep Mommy busy and out of trouble. I understand you are succeeding admirably. We love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ada, I love you! Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aunt Ginny, I just removed your post because it was the same one twice! Please don't take it personally ... keep posting! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, Ada, you are a chip off the ol' pumkin! My nickname was "pumkin head." (You are much, much, much, much cuter than the 'original. :) Gramps

    ReplyDelete