... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Back to the Zoo


So, yesterday was a really beautiful day with wonderful warm sunny weather!
We went back to the zoo for another visit. This time was a little different.
-

This time I was a lot more aware and excited about the animals.
So there are a lot more pictures of the back of my head!
-
And this time I can walk by myself!
-

So there are a lot more pictures of Daddy trying to catch me!
-

I wasn't too excited about posing for photos!
Ther were much more important things to do!
-

And this time we went with friends!
-

That made it a lot of fun!
-
And this time there was a lot of laughing ...
that's why I'm making such a funny face!

No comments:

Post a Comment