... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Saturday, November 29, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

Hey, this is me down in the corner!
Do you know what we did today?
We decorated for Christmas!
Would you like a tour?
-
Here is our Christmas tree with the Kyrgyz nativity scene from Uncle Michael.
-
And, oh, oops! How did those get in there?
Those aren't for Christmas, and I wasn't allowed to see what's in them!
I'll let you know when they let me open them!
-
And, this fun toddler-friendly advent calendar, was a big hit with me.
It's lots of fun -- we move Baby Jesus every day counting down until Christmas!
Thanks Aunt Ginny!
-
And Mommy made her first batch of Christmas cookies...
Chocolate Cringles!
-
And this is the result of Mommy's unsuccessful attempt to get me to pose for a photo.
I'm going through a no-photo phase at the moment!
There is just too much to do in the world and I can't be bothered!
I will try to do better, I promise!

1 comment:

  1. We cockerills and former cockerills have a race to see who can be the first to see the blog. I won! I bought a little poisettia for the table but you are ahead of me for decorating.

    ReplyDelete