... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Monday, November 10, 2008

All in a Day's Work

Here is an overview of how I keep myself busy all day!
***
First, as you can see, I am trying to take off my socks...
but Mommy insists that I keep them on!

Here I am taking my morning nap!

And now I'm back to removing my socks ...
this is an all day battle!


Here I am reading on of Mommy's books.

And again with the socks ...
Come on Mom!

Here I am letting Mommy kiss me ...
I think my face says it all...
"Hurry up Mom I have stuff to do!"
Like play hide and seek under the blanket!

And run up and give Mommy a bear hug!

And cry because Mommy put my socks back on ... again!

Oh, and now it's time to wrestle Pooh Bear!

I gottcha! I gottcha!

Um ... I surrender!

(Note that my socks are on again!)

Ok, now if you are the type to blush easily,
you might not want to look at the last two pictures.
I'm just warning you!
*** Look at your own risk!***
Mommy was folding laundry, and I found a pair of underwear!

I had so much fun playing with them,
and afterall they are clean...
so, Mommy let me play for a little while.
Which, made for some pretty funny pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment