... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Baby Anya Elise

Hi Everyone, You're just in time to see me put the finishing touches on my welcome sign!

Let's see, I'll just add a little decoration here...

Oh, and I better fix this part a little bit ...


There we go! I think that looks good!

Don't you think so?

We love you Anya Elise!
We are so glad you are here!

P.S. Can't wait to meet you!

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU!! I can't wait to meet you either, Ada. I hear you have all sorts of tricks you can teach me and apparently I have a lot to learn in the next few months... LOTS of LOVE and BIG HUGS to you and your mommy and daddy! :)

    Anya

    PS - This is my first message on the computer!

    ReplyDelete