... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Dinner

Today we celebrated Thanksgiving which was a lot of fun!
I very much enjoyed the food and the fun time I had playing with the kids.
-
Here is the grown-up table with lots of yummy food!
-

And here is the kids table, where all the fun is happening!
I'm sorry I didn't smile for the photo!
I was quite preoccupied at the moment by playing with my ear.
-

Now, normally I think I'm pretty patient with photos,
but this time I wasn't too keen on having my playtime interrupted!
So, as you can see, in the photo I'm still pointing at the toy I was playing with!
It's my subtle reminder to mom and dad that I was doing something very important!

No comments:

Post a Comment