... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Year of Bathtime

As you may know, my first birthday is only a week and a half away!
Recently, I posted my first adventure as a big girl in the big tub.
Here is a year in review ... one picture from each of my first ten months!
-
Grammie was very careful with my first bath, but I still didn't care much for it!
-
But, then I got the hang of it.
-
What a little bird I was!
-
This is one of my Mommy's favorite pictures!
-
And here I am trying out the sink when we were traveling!
-
And now I'm really starting to enjoy bath time!
-
What a curious expression on my face!
-
Can't hide my excitement here!
-
And here I am with Grandma at her house - that was fun!
-
And this is me when I still fit in the baby tub, but didn't want to stay there!

2 comments:

  1. Just wait tell she is a junior higher and you show her all these pictures! Much love, Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!

    Around the time Jackson turned 1, I came across someone who had recently done a video montage of their daughter's first year. I loved it and did one for us--just thought you might be interested! It will take a little while and become addictive, but definetely worth it! Here's a link to the site we used and the one I did just for an example,
    http://www.onetruemedia.com/otm_site/share_view_player?p=66cd69e492984a1464db8a

    The pictures aren't as clear on the computer, but they will be if you happen to order a copy. But, then again, you're computer savvy and can probably can do it without the help of some website!

    ReplyDelete