... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Friday, November 21, 2008

New Friends

Mommy has been collecting new toys to wrap for my birthday.
But, when she finally found some cute bath toys,
she couldn't wait to give them to me...
-
This is my rubber ducky.
He's pretty cool because he can float.
-

But this froggy sponge is my favorite!

He is so fun to play with!

Speaking of fun ...

I think we should go have some right now! :)

2 comments:

  1. I hope all these new pictures mean that Ada is feeling better :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This "hand" picture is my favorite. Not only is it adorable, but it perfectly captures Ada's curiosity and resourcefulness. Dimpled baby hands are just meant to be kissed. XOXO

    ReplyDelete