... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Friday, November 21, 2008

How to entertain a baby ...

Yesterday afternoon, I had so much energy,
that Mommy did not know what to do with me.
So, she took me on a long walk because the weather was lovely.
I enjoyed chasing the kittens and birds outside.
I also really liked collecting bright yellow fall leaves.
-However, when we returned home, I was still full of energy.
So, Mommy decided to do some "water-play" time.
The idea was that I was going to play with my water toys in a tub.
This apparently works very well with other babies.
-
But, I am not other babies!
And I'm not a sit on the side lines kind of girl!
I'm going to be in the middle of the action ... literally!
Notice that in this picture Mommy has just
taken my diaper off and given up on keeping me out of the tub.
Anyway, I did love it!

2 comments:

  1. That's right, Ada! It's always important to be right in the middle of the action!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Ada,

    Keep having fun! You are doing great keeping your Mom on the go! We love you soooo much!
    Gramps

    ReplyDelete