... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Friday, November 21, 2008

Little Girl in a Big Tub

So, I've now moved up in the world.
***
That's right, I'm taking baths with Mommy
in the big tub now which is lots of fun!
---
I'm really fascinated by the water coming out of the faucet.
Mommy had a really hard time containing me!

In fact, I played so much in the bath that I was really tired when we got out.
Good thing Daddy was there to dry me off and give me a shoulder to fall asleep on!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, we just finished with Alise's bath, and she is getting too big for her little tub too. She's not strong enough sit on her own, but I know she is jealous of the fact that Ada gets all that room in a big girl bath.

    ReplyDelete