... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Friday, October 3, 2008

Busy Little Bee

Well, here I am doing the laundry! As many of you have mentioned, the house tour got sidetracked (by my daddy's silliness) and we never made it to the kitchen.
Ok, Mommy, let's get this laundry going so we can give these guys a tour!

Ok, here is the stove where we make tea (and pudding).

Here is the counter and Mommy's favorite art prints from Italy.

Here is a view of the wallpaper border that we picked up at Home Depot in the USA to cover some of the water damage on our walls. It does look a lot better!

Here is Daddy so nicely modeling our cabinet.

And this is me organizing Mommy's basket of spice packets.

Well, sometimes I sort of like to play with them and scatter them around the room for fun.


Oh, and then I move on to my cupboard.

Mommy keeps this one full of baby-proof things for me to play with!
That's all for now, I have to help Mommy with dinner.
I keep busy around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment