... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Daddy & ME

I said my first word this week very clearly... "Daddy!"

Mommy has a photo album she put together of pictures of me with Daddy. I like to look at it and she points to each picture and says, "Daddy" and "Ada Marie".

On Thursday I went over to play at Aunt Michelle's house. She is Mommy's former roommate and good friend. I played over there for a couple of hours to give Mommy and Daddy time to go on a "date" at home. Anyway, when they came to pick me up I yelled "Daddy" and everyone was shocked! I kept saying it over and over again!

So, in honor of my first word! Here is a video of Daddy & Me!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Ada! Now you have to work on Uncle Michael and Aunt Rachel!

    ReplyDelete