... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Communication

I thought I would update everyone on my communication skills. Did you know what I am talking a lot now? Well, I have three words that Mommy and Daddy can distinguish: Daddy, baba (Baby Alise), and Gel (which means come). I actually talk a lot more than that, but they don't understand me yet.

I've also started doing some signs. I can point with my pointer finger to something I want. I also point out the window at birds and cars etc. I wave at people for "Hello" and "Good-bye" and can motion for someone to come to me. I hold out my arms when I want to be picked up as well. And I pull on Mommy's hand when I want her to follow me and look at something.

I knock on the door when I want to go outside too. Oh, and I love to dance to music! And I play hide and seek by putting a blanket over my head. Mommy has a funny video of this, but she can't get it to load. She will keep trying.

Anyway, I will keep working on communicating and tell you how it goes. Too bad I can't talk as well as I type! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment