... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Guest Post by Mommy

We had a wonderful weekend at a cabin in TN.
The weather was amazing, the view of the mountains was breath-taking,
and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves!
-
On our car trip I decided to crochet a little bit.
I haven't done it in years ... and I only know one stitch ...
but I made this simple daisy headband.
-
Ada liked it ... good think she isn't terribly picky!
I need to get a book & learn some more stitches b/c it is really fun!
-
We came home to two happy kids & a yard full of spring flowers!
Ada picked some to decorate our dinner on the deck tonight!
-
It's good to be home!

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear that everyone had a great time! :) See you all in just over a month - can't wait!! :)

    Auntie Joy

    ReplyDelete