... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Friday, August 5, 2011

Beach Trip by Mommy


We got back from Cincinnati in time for a quick day trip to Gulfport, MS with friends.
The beaches were recently reopened after being cleaned up from the BP oil spill.
The beach was actually really nice -- white sand, warm water, nice picnic area, and a really nice public beach house with restrooms and showers.

We all enjoyed it very much!
-
Ada, our little thrill seeker was determined to go as far out as possible!
Luckily, the water was only waist deep for hundreds of feet.
-
Benjamin really loved the water,
but also enjoyed digging and playing in the sand!
-
Unfortunately, I was so preoccupied with applying
and re-apply sunscreen to the rest of my family,
that I forgot to reapply it to myself.
Thankfully, it's not too bad, but I am a little pink today!
Anyway, it was worth it!
-

I owe these lovely collages to my friend Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment