... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Monday, July 28, 2008

Summer Fun

I am so sorry that it has been such a long time since I updated this blog. I wanted to post pictures of my trip, but I still haven't gotten the disc from the group photographer. So, for now I have decided to post about other adventures this summer.

First, it get's really hot here in July ...
and there is no better way to stay cool then a nice bath!
This just happens to be a favorite pass time of mine!

So, this summer I have enjoyed the fun of bubble baths!


I also bravely tried my first pickle...

... talk about an adventure!


And, I discovered the mirror,

... which provides hours of entertainment.


Most importantly I am enjoying going for walks with Mommy & Daddy...
... as long as we take breaks in the shade to enjoy a drink!

No comments:

Post a Comment