... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Mommy & Me Day

Mommy and I spent a whole day together while
Daddy was away at a conference this weekend!
-
I got to have my first ice cream cone!
-
We played together in the play place for a long time too!
-
All aboard!
-
Peek-a-boo!
I love these little cars that you can ride in!
-
Are you looking at me?
-
Then we picked out two bears at Build-a-Bear.
As you can see, I found this whole shopping
experience a little bit overwhelming!
-
One for me and one for Baby Benjamin!
-
Meet Benjamin's bear!
-
Here I am introducing the new bears to my other bears!
-
Here are our brother/sister bears --
aren't they cute?
-
We took a break in the middle of the day
for a nap and a costume change!
-
We also went to Chick-fil-a,
my favorite restaurant!
-
Hurray for chicken!
-

I love the fruit cup too!
-
And then it was off to the play area ...
where I played happily for a long time!
-
It was a perfect day!

2 comments:

  1. Ada. that sounds like a wonderful day! It looks like you were a very good girl for you Mom too! Thomas says he hopes you will play at Chick-fil-a with him! It's one of his favorite places too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Ada, did you pick out those great bears? Good choice. Looks like it was a wonderful time with Mom. Wonder if Dad had as good a time as you did?

    love you Sweetie, Gamaw (Papak is in Syria just now)

    ReplyDelete