... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Better Days Ahead

My sincere apologies for my recent blog delinquency!

Since most of you know, I'm not going to belabor the account of my family's recent misfortunes. It is sufficient to say that we have all been sick, especially me. Thankfully I have been much better yesterday and today thanks to new meds from the doctor. Mommy is still not feeling great, she is off to the doctor tomorrow. Daddy seems to be all better - just exhausted from taking care of us! Benjamin got the best deal - he seems to be happy and kicking! :)

We are now home after our ill-fated spring break Odyssey, so I hope to catch up on posting soon.

For now I just want you all to know that I am doing better and enjoying whatever I want to eat (doctor's orders) which so far is mostly hot dogs and chocolate.

I am also enjoying lots of kind attention from Grammie and Gramps who felt that my absence was much too lengthy! :)

I'm happy to report that things are looking up at last and better days are ahead (finally)!


2 comments:

  1. We were so sorry to hear that all of you were sick & so glad to hear that you & your Daddy are doing better, Ada! Tell your Mommy we hope she's back to full health very soon as well. We've missed your postings and look forward to upcoming pictures, stories, etc.

    We love you!

    Auntie Joy, Uncle Joel and cousins Caleb & Anya

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete