... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Saturday, October 9, 2010

"Fair" Weather Friends ... ha ha ha ha!

I had so much fun going to the fair on Friday with 2 of my good friends (& our parents)!
-

-
I loved the petting zoo!

-
This is when we first found each other ... we both squealed!
There were no words for this kind of excitement!
-
I loved the horses!
-
A decent group shot involving a baby & a preschooler!
There are lots more fun pictures to come!
Also, we are going again on Monday with my friend William & his Mommy!
Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures - the fair looked like a lot of fun! Thanks for sharing... Ada, you look SOOOO grown-up and beautiful in your little braids. We can't wait to see you in December!!! :)

    Auntie Joy (for all of us)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! We can't wait, Ada!! William said he's ready!!

    ReplyDelete