... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Family Fun Night -- Camp Out!

Theoretically, family fun night posts should be a week apart.  Since the fun nights happen every Wednesday.  However, the last couple of weeks have been overly busy so my posts got quite behind.  No worries, though, because this week we are bouncing back to a more normal routine!
-
So, I'm happy to present to you our Urban Camping Adventure!
-

This is my face when I came in and saw the tent set up!
I had never seen anything like it, and I was ecstatic!


Here I am having a tea party with Daddy in the tent.
-

Mommy and Aishe played peek-a-boo in the tent door!
-

We played hide and seek in the tent too!
-

And I even had my bedtime story read in the tent!
Mommy had planned to put it away after Family Fun Night,
but I think I may have convinced her to leave it up for awhile!
It was a big hit with me!
-
We also had Sweet-n-Spicy Chicken tacos for dinner which we all really like.
You can check out the very simple and tasty recipe HERE.
P.S.  We used fresh tomatoes and added onions and garlic for the foodies out there!


No comments:

Post a Comment